Monday, January 5, 2009

Michael Giacchino gets some nice recognition.

I was looking at one of my favorite websites for info about movies and tv shows; aintitcoolnews.com. And they had a list of the 10 Best Scores of 2008.

The amazing composer who brought us Life and Death and every other score on Lost got mentioned TWICE. His epic theme that played only during the end credits from Cloverfield is #7. And his amazingly excitingly awesome score for everyone's favorite movie, Speed Racer staring Mathew Fox is...#1!!!

The piece is very well written and is a great place to see why people like me love film scores almost as much(and sometimes more) than the films themself.

Find it here: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39662

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! TWO recognitions! I gotta see Speed Racer some time, even though I've been convinced for the past six months now.