Friday, March 6, 2009

108 POSTS! =D

WHOO! This is blog #108 - so cool^^;

I've realized that we stopped posting the episodes awhile back, and that's no good. Tonight, we talked about the episode for at least an hour. The other 60% of the show, I can't exactly say the same for. We rewarded our chatters and those of you who will actually listen to the whole frakking thing with some information about the bizzarro episode, among some other crazy things, but it basically turns into a ramblecast.

I do, however, want to hear any and all theories about WHO the baby is. You can hear mine on the show.

Also, ABC.com has just released two awesome new shirts, which can be seen here and here. I can't decide which one I want...of course, there's also the Looking Glass tee, which I've wanted since season three. But I will definitely be asking for one for my birthday at the end of this month. Or, God forbid, BUYING one with my own money because I will actually have funds that don't go to rent, gas, or groceries.

Here's the show!

Episode 92 - LaFleur Initial Ramblecast

Namaste,
Amanda

No comments: