Friday, July 18, 2008

About last night

Okay, so I don't really want to talk about it, suffice to say I was having a mental breakdown. Literally. But apparently the show was a success, and my mom was there, so all is well.

Anyhoo, the MAIN reason for this post is to make sure that everyone and their grandmother sees Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

...okay, maybe don't actually show your grandma. But Neil Patrick Harris is a comedic genius, and Nathan Fillion is, well, Nathan Fillion.

Thats right - I said Nathan Fillion.

In other news, I still have problems separating my fandoms, as was evident when I saw Dark Knight ("If they kill Richard Alpert, I'm going to weep for days").

I won't tell you if I'm weeping or not, because I know a lot of people haven't seen it, but seriously - go see it.

5 comments:

Congested said...

Ooh. still gotta' listen to last night's show. I did watch the singing blog thing the other day on Hulu though. Yeah, it's pretty cool.

As for the Dark Knight, still haven't seen it... however I have seen the anime movies they commissioned, Gotham Knight, as a prequel and they're amazing. Not as good as the animatrix... and they basically use the same method... but still, really well done. And the best part is that Kevin Conroy voices Batman/Bruce... as he's done for like the past 20 years. :D

It was crazy cause as I was watching it there was a moment where I thought "That doesn't sound like Christian Bale, that sounds like the real Batman voice!" --- and that's because it was. :)

Spencer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Congested said...

awww. I had no idea about him being in the movie. :(

Spencer said...

Oh my god, I'm so sorry congested. I thought that it was common knowledge from the trailers (but it is stupid of me to think that everyone is as much of a geek as me to know his real name). So, I'm really sorry, but don't worry, the real treat is SEEING him. But still, I'll delete my previous comment.

Congested said...

Nah no problem. It's my own fault really. I should have stayed away from the comments here until I saw the movie.

But yeah I havent seen the trailers.

Dont feel bad dude. ;)